- Georgia State College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2015
- University of Georgia, International Affairs, cuma laude, 2011
- Georgia Superior/State Courts of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Northern District of Georgia
- Middle District of Georgia
Brittany has extensive experience litigating general liability claims, including automobile, premises, and security claims. In her practice, Brittany also defends healthcare professionals in medical malpractice claims.Before joining MMBB, Brittany practiced general liability defense at a well-respected civil defense firm in downtown Atlanta.
Brittany received her Juris Doctorate from Georgia State University College of Law in 2015. While in law school, Brittany completed a legal internship with the Honorable Kimberly M. Esmond Adams and received the CALI Award for the highest grade in her Research, Writing and Advocacy course. Brittany received her Bachelor’s cum laude from the University of Georgia, where she was a member of the Pi Delta Phi French Honors Society and Gamma Sigma Sigma service sorority.
In Brittany’s free time, she enjoys hiking, stand-up paddle boarding, spending time with her husband Charlie, and traveling.
PROFESSIONAL + COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- State Bar of Georgia, member
- Volunteer for the Georgia High School Mock Trial Competition
- Volunteers with Chattahoochee River Keepers