Amusement, Entertainment, and Events
Motor Vehicle Litigation
Nursing Home and Long Term Care
Trucking and Transportation
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude
- University of Georgia, B.A., 2008, cum laude
- Georgia, 2012
Andrew is an experienced, well-rounded trial lawyer who is consistently recognized by his peers as a Georgia Super Lawyers® “Rising Star” in the Georgia legal profession.As a partner at MMBB law, his practice is devoted to providing efficient and effective defense to physicians, nurses, and healthcare entities in state and federal courts and matters before the Georgia Composite Medical Board. Andrew also has significant experience in general liability defense, including cases that involve premises liability, the entertainment and amusement industries, retail and hospitality, security, automobile liability, trucking and transportation, insurance coverage, and claims involving transportation network companies.
Andrew received both his Bachelor of Arts and Juris Doctor degrees from the University of Georgia, graduating cum laude from each. While in law school, Andrew represented the University of Georgia in moot court and mock trial tournaments, including the Georgia Intrastate Moot Court Tournament, where his team won awards for Best Brief and Best Overall Team. As a third-year law student, Andrew was elected by his peers to serve as the Chief Investigator and Prosecutor of Georgia’s Honor Court, a judicial panel charged with overseeing all honor-code related issues.
When he is not practicing law, Andrew enjoys playing the guitar, trout fishing in the North Georgia mountains, and watching his beloved Georgia Bulldogs and Atlanta Braves find new and creative ways to win championships. Most of all, he enjoys spending time with his wife (Rachel), daughters (Fern and Clementine), and dog (Peach).
PROFESSIONAL + COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- James River Insurance Company, Featured Speaker (2018, 2019)
- Farmers Insurance Exchange, Featured Speaker (2019)
- Service Juris, Steering Committee and Project Coordinator (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Haygood United Methodist Church, Member
- Trees Atlanta, Volunteer
- Chattahoochee River Keepers, Volunteer
- Georgia Conservancy, Member
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star, (2018 - 2023)